Water Storage Tank Developed Specifically for Hydraulic Fracturing.
PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, EASY TO USE
SEI’s FRAC Tank is designed for storing large volumes of water for hydraulic fracturing.
One semi-truck can transport 24 tanks with a combined storage of an astounding 1,200,000 USG (28, 800 BBLs (US) or over 4.5 million litres) It would take 57 trucks to transport the same storage capacity in 500 BBL steel tanks
- Convenient: collapsible, lightweight, and easy to relocate.
- Rapidly deployable: can be un-rolled and rolled quickly using the FTDS.
- Easily transported: no special permits needed.
- Fast set up times: Move from one frac site to another fast and efficiently.
- Simple: requires no heavy machinery, and no specially trained personnel to use.
- Specific: designed specifically for the hydraulic fracturing industry.
- Cost Effective: re-use over and over again.
Because a FracTank is moved frequently during its lifetime, SEi tanks are made from heavy-duty industrial fabric that has been developed specifically for the hydraulic fracturing industry. Multiple fill/drain ports are provided on the side of every tank for convenient connection to your frac water system and provides flow rates up to 19m3 per minute, 5000 USG per minutes or 119 BBL per minute
|190,000 Litre FracTank
|Fittings & Manifolds
|10 x 15.3m
The savings associated with using the frac tank over against steel tanks or digging open ponds are enormous!
today for more information.